TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on
     
Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: NDSU vs EWU

  1. #1

    Default NDSU vs EWU

    Should be an outstanding game. TAB what's your analysis/score prediction of the game? May not be a given.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    The 19th Hole
    Posts
    12,798

    Default Re: NDSU vs EWU

    Didn't Valdosta State already win the D2 championship? Is this the consolation game?
    Quote Originally Posted by StanMolsonMan View Post
    Because.... We're idiots.

  3. #3

    Default Re: NDSU vs EWU

    Quote Originally Posted by Pike51 View Post
    Didn't Valdosta State already win the D2 championship? Is this the consolation game?
    😀

  4. Default Re: NDSU vs EWU

    Quote Originally Posted by eaglefan200 View Post
    Should be an outstanding game. TAB what's your analysis/score prediction of the game? May not be a given.
    Tough one to predict. Our top 2 running backs are banged up. One is likely out...one is a wait and see. We should be able to move the ball on them...but harder without at least one of those two. EWU plays defense now, which is a change for them. They aren't the greatest defense, but way better than before. They mix up the pass/run very well with a very mobile qb. My best guess...45-21 Bison. If both running backs can't go, I'd say more like 31-28 Bison.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    LakeLand & Saint Simons Is.
    Posts
    3,172

    Default Re: NDSU vs EWU

    Quote Originally Posted by TransAmBison View Post
    Tough one to predict. Our top 2 running backs are banged up. One is likely out...one is a wait and see. We should be able to move the ball on them...but harder without at least one of those two. EWU plays defense now, which is a change for them. They aren't the greatest defense, but way better than before. They mix up the pass/run very well with a very mobile qb. My best guess...45-21 Bison. If both running backs can't go, I'd say more like 31-28 Bison.
    While I think the Bison will win they will pull this one out. I don't see the spread being that much.
    GSU Spread Option FOOTBALL - out weighed, but never outplayed

  6. #6

    Default Re: NDSU vs EWU

    Congrats to NDSU.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    LakeLand & Saint Simons Is.
    Posts
    3,172

    Default Re: NDSU vs EWU

    Quote Originally Posted by eaglefan200 View Post
    Congrats to NDSU.
    Good job EF200. Some people cant give credit where it is due!

    CONGRATS to the Real GSU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    GSU Spread Option FOOTBALL - out weighed, but never outplayed

Similar Threads

  1. NDSU is done!
    By GSCBBA1987 in forum TALON Talk
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 12th December 2012, 11:19 AM
  2. The NDSU Ten
    By WEAGLE in forum The Flight Line
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 3rd October 2012, 10:45 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •