TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on
     
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 71

Thread: Next year's schedule

  1. #61

    Default Re: Next year's schedule

    Our defense is solid. Two returning outstanding CB's and Duncan at safety. Good DL but our
    Line backers may need a little work. Dare you to pass? 😀

  2. #62
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Decatur, where it's greater
    Posts
    788

    Default Re: Next year's schedule

    Quote Originally Posted by eaglefan200 View Post
    Minnesota won't have the speed to keep up with us. Lol. Kennedy erupts and speedy is just getting started. Cunningham may surprise us all.
    Did you see the Georgia Tech bowl game?

  3. #63

    Default Re: Next year's schedule

    We have to get faster at LB and safety. Plus get a legitimate edge rusher.
    Too many Urkels on your team that's why your wins low

  4. Default Re: Next year's schedule

    Quote Originally Posted by eaglefan200 View Post
    Our defense is solid. Two returning outstanding CB's and Duncan at safety. Good DL but our
    Line backers may need a little work. Dare you to pass? 😀
    Solid on the long stuff, but short stuff over the middle is gonna need some more work

  5. #65

    Default Re: Next year's schedule

    After watching Minnesota and they gots everybody coming back, they may be tougher than LSU. Maine we will curb stomp. Next year will be difficult and interesting/fun.

  6. #66
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    The 19th Hole
    Posts
    12,714

    Default Re: Next year's schedule

    Quote Originally Posted by garns 4 View Post
    Maine we will curb stomp.
    I distinctly remember you saying the same thing about ULM this year.
    Quote Originally Posted by StanMolsonMan View Post
    Because.... We're idiots.

  7. #67

    Default Re: Next year's schedule

    Quote Originally Posted by Pike51 View Post
    I distinctly remember you saying the same thing about ULM this year.
    Big difference between FBS ULM and FCS Maine team that lost their HC and got curb stomped in FCS semifinal. Plus after the LSU game we will be looking for blood in our home opener.

  8. #68

    Default Re: Next year's schedule

    The key to LSU and UM is our OL, we have got to be able to burn clock and hold the ball keeping it away from their O. That has been our issue in P5 games where we were competitive or not competitive. Will be interesting to see what kind of OL we can put together for next year. We will have plenty of skill and enough speed. We just need to be competitive on the LOS.

  9. #69
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Warner Robins, GA
    Posts
    25,761

    Default Re: Next year's schedule

    Quote Originally Posted by leeman View Post
    The key to LSU and UM is our OL, we have got to be able to burn clock and hold the ball keeping it away from their O. That has been our issue in P5 games where we were competitive or not competitive. Will be interesting to see what kind of OL we can put together for next year. We will have plenty of skill and enough speed. We just need to be competitive on the LOS.
    Key is to score points.

    We've had plenty of games against P5s where we burned clock, but we didn't score.

    We need more efficient drives in terms of scoring, especially early. We had 0 TDs on first drives of the game this year. That's a stat that HAS to improve.


  10. #70

    Default Re: Next year's schedule

    Quote Originally Posted by eaglewraith View Post

    We need more efficient drives in terms of scoring, especially early. We had 0 TDs on first drives of the game this year. That's a stat that HAS to improve.
    Yeah, pretty much agree. Would like to see a little faster pace on offense. Not necessarily a hurry up, but enough to keep defenses on their toes.

Similar Threads

  1. Home schedule next year
    By chrisgsu2003 in forum The Flight Line
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 3rd December 2014, 11:02 PM
  2. Schedule for upcoming year?
    By DJnVa in forum The Flight Line
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 29th March 2013, 09:24 PM
  3. Wins/Losses What would be considered a good year this year?
    By Eaglebacker in forum The Flight Line
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 29th July 2010, 09:10 PM
  4. GSU Football Year by Year: 2002
    By Eaglebacker in forum The Flight Line
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 22nd July 2010, 04:26 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •