TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Page 27 of 41 FirstFirst ... 2526272829 ... LastLast

Thread: Camellia Bowl

Default Re: Camellia Bowl

Quote Originally Posted by 1peatfor7 View Post
    If my math is correct and the school sells 5,000 that's an extra $75,000. That could go toward travel costs for the team, cheerleaders, band, staff, etc. No idea how much that all costs but imagine it being "free" trip because enough fans bought tickets through the school allotment.

That's up to the caterer not us. The child ticket is $15? so that extra $20 is for the booze. Even at grocery store prices that's a suitcase of beer. Just imagine how cheap it is at wholesale prices.
    I was partially joking.

Wish they would've done like some of the other games an offered a cheaper option for those who don't drink.

Since it's included, I'm sure I'll partake, but not everyone cares to indulge.

Does anyone know when the cut off is to buy tickets through the school? We want to order our tickets in a group but we’re still waiting on some folks to let us know if they can go or not. I don’t want to miss the window

Quote Originally Posted by SigEp614 View Post
    Does anyone know when the cut off is to buy tickets through the school? We want to order our tickets in a group but we’re still waiting on some folks to let us know if they can go or not. I don’t want to miss the window
    The deadline last night was for priority ticket purchases. It's opened up to everyone today. I would expect you could purchase through the school for pick up at will-call through next friday. (however that is just an assumption on my part)
    Screwing up networks throughout the nation.

As a reminder!! There is NO cutoff date to purchase tickets through the Georgia Southern ticket office. Starting today, all tickets are first come, first served.

Buy tickets via GSEagles.com/Bowl or call 1(800)GSU-WINS. By doing so, it will ensure ALL of our programs remain fiscally sound as well as ensure future bowl opportunities that Eagle Nation does indeed travel well.

All tickets purchased with us will earn 1.5 priority points with the Athletic Foundation.

Go Eagles!!

Quote Originally Posted by Georgia Southern Athletics View Post
    As a reminder!! There is NO cutoff date to purchase tickets through the Georgia Southern ticket office. Starting today, all tickets are first come, first served.

Buy tickets via GSEagles.com/Bowl or call 1(800)GSU-WINS. By doing so, it will ensure ALL of our programs remain fiscally sound as well as ensure future bowl opportunities that Eagle Nation does indeed travel well.

All tickets purchased with us will earn 1.5 priority points with the Athletic Foundation.

Go Eagles!!
    When will we know our seating location if we preordered?

Both of the higher end ticket options (ESPN & WindCreek Suite) seem to come with tickets that are reserved on the EMU side of the field. Anyone know if you have a choice to select the GS side for your actual seats with those ticket options?

Quote Originally Posted by canadianeagle View Post
    Both of the higher end ticket options (ESPN & WindCreek Suite) seem to come with tickets that are reserved on the EMU side of the field. Anyone know if you have a choice to select the GS side for your actual seats with those ticket options?
    Call or text the Ticket Office at (800)478-9467 or email Tickets@GeorgiaSouthern.edu or reach on the the Camellia Bowl.

Quote Originally Posted by canadianeagle View Post
    I asked when I called to upgrade mine to the ESPN zone, there wasn't any way for them to select the opposite side. I would assume that there will be a large number of GS folks in that section however.

Quote Originally Posted by Georgia Southern Athletics View Post

Go Eagles!!
    Make the wings program a little more user friendly please!

Ticket office guy, Russ I think, was great.
    Dirk E. Sanchez, Overyonder, GA 2001

Quote Originally Posted by half-n-half View Post
    you missed JDC's point.

Currently at 3,100 bowl tickets sold.

Also, they posted around 5 that there were only 80 tickets remaining for the TrueBlue tailgates, so if you haven't already purchased some, I'd go ahead and do so