TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on
     
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18

Thread: Underdog dynasty

  1. Default Underdog dynasty

    Anybody know the writer of the Ga Southern content on underdog dynasty? Does he actually attend the games?

  2. #2

    Default Re: Underdog dynasty

    Quote Originally Posted by Eagle02120624 View Post
    Anybody know the writer of the Ga Southern content on underdog dynasty? Does he actually attend the games?
    He actually post here.
    Poster formerly known as gudp1

  3. Default Re: Underdog dynasty

    Quote Originally Posted by GSCBBA1987 View Post
    He actually post here.
    Maybe he will post in this thread. His article about the CCU game is terrible.

  4. #4

    Default Re: Underdog dynasty

    I think you guys are confusing UDD and Forgotten 5.
    "Follow the trendlines, not the headlines." -Steven Pinker (?)

    REgardling football Scheduling.

  5. #5

    Default Re: Underdog dynasty

    Yeah I thought he used to write for UDD but he left with other writers to start forgotten 5.

  6. Default Re: Underdog dynasty

    Quote Originally Posted by neville View Post
    Yeah I thought he used to write for UDD but he left with other writers to start forgotten 5.
    Brian Stone is the guy im talking about.

  7. #7

    Default Re: Underdog dynasty

    Quote Originally Posted by neville View Post
    Yeah I thought he used to write for UDD but he left with other writers to start forgotten 5.
    Maybe so.
    Poster formerly known as gudp1

  8. #8

    Default Re: Underdog dynasty

    Quote Originally Posted by Eagle02120624 View Post
    Maybe he will post in this thread. His article about the CCU game is terrible.
    What's terrible about the article? A little overstated but not too far off. We played poor the past two week. Coastal whipped us last year and will hope to do so again.

    Wait, Eagle02120624 are you actually Brian Stone trying to get us to read the article? I feel trolled.

  9. #9

    Default Re: Underdog dynasty

    https://www.underdogdynasty.com/2018...g-betting-line

    He's not wrong...but the tone of the article is that of a mad fan. A bitter, scorned lover after the past 2 weeks

  10. Default Re: Underdog dynasty

    Quote Originally Posted by chriswhite71 View Post
    What's terrible about the article? A little overstated but not too far off. We played poor the past two week. Coastal whipped us last year and will hope to do so again.

    Wait, Eagle02120624 are you actually Brian Stone trying to get us to read the article? I feel trolled.
    I can assure you im not brian stone. The last two games both teams played very well against us. The article makes us sound like we are terrible and we arent. He's the typical bandwagon fan though. All in when we are winning but start losing and wants to jump off. Chadwell can be motivated all he wants, we will kick his a$$ today. Lunsford is using what he said for some extra motivation for the players.

Similar Threads

  1. Fun article from Underdog Dynasty
    By EagleNationRising in forum The Flight Line
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 13th August 2015, 04:27 PM
  2. Underdog Dynasty GSU/USA preview
    By AUgradGSUgradstudent in forum The Flight Line
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 19th September 2014, 12:14 PM
  3. Poll on Underdog Dynasty
    By kdarnell233 in forum The Flight Line
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 15th September 2014, 03:33 PM
  4. Underdog Dynasty GSU/GT Preview
    By AUgradGSUgradstudent in forum The Flight Line
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12th September 2014, 03:32 PM
  5. Yet another Underdog Dynasty article
    By AUgradGSUgradstudent in forum The Flight Line
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 4th September 2014, 05:02 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •