TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Power of Paulson!!

1. Default Power of Paulson!!

This game was won by Paulson!

The crowd was so awesome!!

I can’t remember the last time I saw our stadium on fire like that!! Everyone on our side was going crazy and the place was thundering!

I’m so damned happy to experience that again! Thanks to everyone who was there-we all had a part in this win!

-And think about how great seeing our stadium like this was for those players and students who have never experienced it! From Freedom’s flight, to the best flyover I’ve ever seen, to the cannon and fireworks! Just wow!!

Power Of Paulson won that game!

2. Default Re: Power of Paulson!!

Hail yeah

Default Re: Power of Paulson!!

Maybe it was just the garbage production we run out there, but I never thought the crowd was as loud or engaging as the good ole days. Again, it might have just been the production.
    Too many Urkels on your team that's why your wins low

Quote Originally Posted by Eskimojoe View Post
    Maybe it was just the garbage production we run out there, but I never thought the crowd was as loud or engaging as the good ole days. Again, it might have just been the production.
    I've heard from multiple people who were there that the place was loud last night but you are right, watching it on ESPN+ you would never know.

The crowd noise is non-existent on ESPN+. Itís good to hear the place was rocking. It sounds like turnout was lower than expected, but the student side and deck looked a lot better on tv this game.

The ESPN+ broadcast is almost like a couple of guys watching a game at home on youtube turned down low practicing to call a game. I know it'll get better and they're doing the best with what they've got.

If you watch the video Josh posted of the highlights, you can hear the crowd a lot better especially with the winning TD and following sack. I LOVE the National Guard soldier on the right side at the end after the winning TD and Howitzer fire. I don't know if the "WOOOO!!!!" came from him or someone else but it was synched perfectly.

Quote Originally Posted by CJAK View Post
    The crowd noise is non-existent on ESPN+. It’s good to hear the place was rocking. It sounds like turnout was lower than expected, but the student side and deck looked a lot better on tv this game.
    wish the students would have shown up better, another 3-5000 would have made Paulson rock. Loudest I ever heard Paulson rock was the Western Kentucky FCS playoff game. Cold, chilly and LOUD.

Iíve said since the first game that the ESPN+ broadcast makes it sound like the stadium is a library. I donít know what they need to do to add in the crowd noise but I think it adds to the broadcast experience to be able to feel the crowd. I was in the deck last night (first game up there) and the crowd was very loud.

9. Default Re: Power of Paulson!!

They don't care. I sent the pbp guy a message and received no response. Pretty crappy considering we are all paying for their service.

10. Default Re: Power of Paulson!!

One solution to your griping, boys......

COME TO THE GAMES!

I drove 400 miles round trip (the second half with a big old smile,) you can too!