TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Page 16 of 22 FirstFirst ... 1415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: GS v Ark St Predictions

Default Re: GS v Ark St Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by JDC325 View Post
    I can post some uga stuff and he will bust through the wall like the kool aid man.
    Now that’s funny.
    The Cliffs of Insanity
    #newsflash
    www.247sports.com/porkchopratings

Quote Originally Posted by pete4256 View Post
    Now that’s funny.
    Blind squirrel...etc etc

Here goes, thUGA, Kirby has a douchey haircut, Fulmer Cup, 2nd and 26, 26-23.
    Dirk E. Sanchez, Overyonder, GA 2001

Quote Originally Posted by half-n-half View Post
    you missed JDC's point.

It still exists...I think? I can look it up for ya Garns...yup still there lol.
    Yep, it use to be our last game of the season was for a NC, this year there projecting our last game will be vs Akron in the Dollar General. Now if that don't get you fired up. Yes, I still follow FCS.

Dollar General > FCS national !!

Quote Originally Posted by EJ6351 View Post
    You go to your room.
    The Cliffs of Insanity
    #newsflash
    www.247sports.com/porkchopratings

6. Default Re: GS v Ark St Predictions

I am just not believing ArkSt is as good as they think they are when I scratched the surface of their games and I think with the bye week it may have given us a chance to hit the next gear in this offense. Last year I expected the complete opposite. I also have yet to see Shai look like a deer in headlights a few missed reads and bad throws but not indecision.
    It's not really that we think we're good, its whether or not we think we're better than the Sun Belt.

Anderson is 26-6 in league play. In our worst year in the modern era, we still went 7-1 in conference play, including beating you guys. No Sun Belt team not named ULL has beaten us twice since 2011. Some have never beaten us in that time frame. We could be downright terrible, but until we see proof, few of us are going to even consider that anyone in the league can match up with us. Even App

Besides, it not like any of us are looking at your stats from the UMass game in awe or something.

Quote Originally Posted by EJ6351 View Post
    Deny all you want but

you missed JDC's point.

Quote Originally Posted by chiefsfan View Post
    It's not really that we think we're good, its whether or not we think we're better than the Sun Belt.

Anderson is 26-6 in league play. In our worst year in the modern era, we still went 7-1 in conference play, including beating you guys. No Sun Belt team not named ULL has beaten us twice since 2011. Some have never beaten us in that time frame. We could be downright terrible, but until we see proof, few of us are going to even consider that anyone in the league can match up with us. Even App

Besides, it not like any of us are looking at your stats from the UMass game in awe or something.
    NCAA bylaw 21.01-B sub paragraph 8 states no team can claim any win that Tyson Summers coached as an official win...also if the game was within 28 points it is technically a win for GS...sorry. I just mean how much better you are than us really. ArkSt has been the most consistent...and the most consistent in recruiting.....wait....I wonder if the two are related...nah. I am just basing it off the small sample size of games this year which is pretty weak evidence I admit. I just think a lot of people on your board thinks the 2-10 had more to do with our ceiling or being systemic vs coaching. We do not need Satterfield level coaching we just needed competent coaching.

you missed JDC's point.

Quote Originally Posted by chiefsfan View Post

If we were 26-6, make no mistake, we would be acting and spouting off the mouth like you guys. We are 2-1 with a truck load to prove, hopefully for us it starts this Saturday.

If we were FCS we would have probably lost by about 100 to Clemson. There’s no way we would have had the depth to endure that many injuries with so many fewer scholarships.