TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Page 2 of 29 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Tulane

Default Re: Tulane

I would certainly say the final game to win the Sunbelt outright was a big game.

Quote Originally Posted by Buzz Killington View Post
    Jeff Monken had exactly one "big" win and that team couldn't hold the jock of any P5 Fritz faced.
    Bs monken had big wins each week in the playoffs. You really think fritz is some amazing coach lol. He had a loaded fcs team and did great it in a shi$$y conference lol. You people crack me up.
    Brian Brennan
    1995 BBA Finance
    Eagle fan since 1982

Quote Originally Posted by BossDev/Eagle View Post
    I would certainly say the final game to win the Sunbelt outright was a big game.
    Yes, it took a last second,well-timed hit by Matt Dobson to escape with a win against a four win team. Big win.

Quote Originally Posted by gasouthern01 View Post
    What big wins? App state his first year was it and that was when app was going through the learning curve of changes. Didn't beat ncstate, tech or uga. But he did have 2 of the biggest losses in our program in the ga state lost at home and the west va beat down
    The fact that you think beating App in 2014 was a "big" win is how I know you're arbitrarily choosing which wins were big.

Jeff Monken got our first FBS win. The next year Willie Fritz got FBS win 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, and 9. He also won this school's first and ONLY FBS conference title. This is all with kids he didn't recruit with a team picked to finish 8th in the league.

Like I said, get the F outta here. Every single win he got in 2014 was big. I don't even have to mention 2015.

Bs monken had big wins each week in the playoffs. You really think fritz is some amazing coach lol. He had a loaded fcs team and did great it in a shi$$y conference lol. You people crack me up.
    LoL. Fritz competed in an FBS conference, so, yeah...
    Last edited by BillyBob; 30th August 2018 at 09:57 PM.
    "Follow the trendlines, not the headlines." -Steven Pinker (?)

REgardling football Scheduling.

Quote Originally Posted by BossDev/Eagle View Post
    Against ulm? Lol yeah big game for us but nothing we couldn't have done with monken or bohannon.
    Brian Brennan
    1995 BBA Finance
    Eagle fan since 1982

Quote Originally Posted by GaSouFan6 View Post
    Yes, it took a last second,well-timed hit by Matt Dobson to escape with a win against a four win team. Big win.
    We were on our 3rd string QB and our first year in FBS. I think the last two years have proven we can't just show up and out athlete people. It's clear y'all think that.

Against ulm? Lol yeah big game for us but nothing we couldn't have done with monken or bohannon.
    Supposedly. Fritz actually did it.

9. Default Re: Tulane

The Tulane stadium is nice, but I do not understand why anybody would intentionally install turf that looks like dead grass.

Yeah Monken really showed me something rolling SC State, Maine, and Wofford in the playoffs. ****. Outta. Here.

FCS playoffs wins are "bigger" than FBS wins... I've heard it all now.

Y'all hit me up when one of our coaches goes 8-0 in conference again.