TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Page 25 of 26 FirstFirst ... 23242526 LastLast

Thread: 2018 Football Roster Updated

Default Re: 2018 Football Roster Updated

Quote Originally Posted by half-n-half View Post
    Anybody still want to disagree with my assessment of Kennedy and how much the ball needs to be in his hands?
    No one disagreed that Kennedy needed to touch the ball. The only push back was to your assertion that if he didn't get a record number of touches for a slot, then his talents were completely wasted. But, yes, he appears to be very talented.

Quote Originally Posted by GaSouFan6 View Post
    No one disagreed that Kennedy needed to touch the ball. The only push back was to your assertion that if he didn't get a record number of touches for a slot, then his talents were completely wasted. But, yes, he appears to be very talented.

Have any starting slots also returned punts and kicks? If they have then I don’t think 15 touches a game would be a “record number”.
    Quote Originally Posted by NO_QUARTER View Post
    I actually considered getting into a debate with Half one time (on something unimportant). But then chickened out because I knew my a$$ was about to get handed to me.

Quote Originally Posted by half-n-half View Post
    Have any starting slots also returned punts and kicks? If they have then I don’t think 15 touches a game would be a “record number”.
    Yes, Tavon Austin did and he's probably the model you'd want for Kennedy and even he didn't get as many touches as you're talking about.

I think you need to look at how many punt returns guys get these days. Mecole Hardman had 23 returns last year, which is less than two a game. That was good for 13th most in the nation. There have never been that many punt returns in the game and with the new kickoff rules, there will probably be fewer kickoffs too.

Who the hell is Mecole Hardman?
    Too many Urkels on your team that's why your wins low

Quote Originally Posted by Eskimojoe View Post
    He's really wack. He plays for UGA. He's real dumb.

He and I went to the same high school which is funny enough the same high school that CL went to. Small world. Shame CL couldn’t use that connection to swing him as a recruit

Great athlete and I wish him luck even if it is for Uga.

We had his brother here Valdon Cooper.

Quote Originally Posted by GaSouFan6 View Post
    Yes, Tavon Austin did and he's probably the model you'd want for Kennedy and even he didn't get as many touches as you're talking about.

I think you need to look at how many punt returns guys get these days. Mecole Hardman had 23 returns last year, which is less than two a game. That was good for 13th most in the nation. There have never been that many punt returns in the game and with the new kickoff rules, there will probably be fewer kickoffs too.

Once again...I’m considering a fair catch as a touch. If it’s a touchback then it’s a touch. I’ve explained all of this to you already.
    I actually considered getting into a debate with Half one time (on something unimportant). But then chickened out because I knew my a$$ was about to get handed to me.

I would say ask the folks over there in South Carolina but I doubt any of them want to talk about him right now.

It looks like Laroche is pretty fleet of foot. Like to see him get outside a few times. Kennedy is going to rack up some big yardage with a couple of returns for 6.