TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Thread: THE OFFICIAL;WEEK 5;LETS ROLL ON THESE CLOWNS THREAD;LOUISIANA DUMPSTER FIRE EDITION

1. Default THE OFFICIAL;WEEK 5;LETS ROLL ON THESE CLOWNS THREAD;LOUISIANA DUMPSTER FIRE EDITION

They have won one game and they have rogue members predicting blowout wins over us. At least our rogue posters (me) are realistic. But then again, I know we BOUT TO ROLL ON THESE CLOWNS. GATA and HAIL SOUTHERN BABY!

http://www.scout.com/college/louisia...4?s=346&page=1

Default Re: THE OFFICIAL;WEEK 5;LETS ROLL ON THESE CLOWNS THREAD;LOUISIANA DUMPSTER FIRE EDIT

That dude is in SaintDk / Panama territory delusional. Can ULM beat us of course but beat us by 21 point MINIMUM...ok....
    Dirk E. Sanchez, Overyonder, GA 2001

Quote Originally Posted by half-n-half View Post
    you missed JDC's point.

3. Default Re: THE OFFICIAL;WEEK 5;LETS ROLL ON THESE CLOWNS THREAD;LOUISIANA DUMPSTER FIRE EDIT

Quote Originally Posted by BlueFrogg View Post
    They have won one game and they have rogue members predicting blowout wins over us. At least our rogue posters (me) are realistic. But then again, I know we BOUT TO ROLL ON THESE CLOWNS. GATA and HAIL SOUTHERN BABY!

http://www.scout.com/college/louisia...4?s=346&page=1
    CWF needs to read some of this to the team!!!

Default Re: THE OFFICIAL;WEEK 5;LETS ROLL ON THESE CLOWNS THREAD;LOUISIANA DUMPSTER FIRE EDIT

Quote Originally Posted by GATALoveTheEagles! View Post
    CWF needs to read some of this to the team!!!
    Yea those keyboard warriors really fire up the team!!
    No longer eating crow for saying "The TO is gone get over it!!"

5. Default Re: THE OFFICIAL;WEEK 5;LETS ROLL ON THESE CLOWNS THREAD;LOUISIANA DUMPSTER FIRE EDIT

Let's roll

6. Default Re: THE OFFICIAL;WEEK 5;LETS ROLL ON THESE CLOWNS THREAD;LOUISIANA DUMPSTER FIRE EDIT

I doubt our team cares about their "motivational" tactics, let them say what they will..Let's just do what we've done for 30 plus years, GATA and get another win!

7. Default Re: THE OFFICIAL;WEEK 5;LETS ROLL ON THESE CLOWNS THREAD;LOUISIANA DUMPSTER FIRE EDIT

Done with these clowns... Who's next?