TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Thread: Blue-White game tailgate

Default Blue-White game tailgate

Where does everybody tailgate for the spring game? Is it safe to assume Paulson parking lot is wide open or is it assigned this early in the year?

Park where you want. I do during that game.
    GOOOOOOOO BLUE!!! ONE MORE TIME!!!!!

HE-EY! I paid for my @#$%$# spot for the year - it BETTER be open!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just kidding - I doubt there'll be any problem with parking. Lot will be open and plenty of space. JUST COME!.... would be great to have a huge crowd show up.

Let's pray we don't get "stormed out" like last year...that was depressing.
    Doyle Clifton, Beaufort, SC
    RFGTG

Last year my group consisted of me and two ladies and they didn't want to tailgate. This year it looks like the group will be at least 12, so I'm really looking forward to it!

I had a BLAST last year. Looking for much more fun this year as well!

Parking is open, I don't think the lines are even painted, let alone security. Not to mention in years past there have been more spots than people.
    No longer eating crow for saying "The TO is gone get over it!!"

Unless we get 10K people at the game, that parking lot is going to be a little empty. But the past few years have definately seen an increase in the amount of tailgating. If the weather is nice, I bet we see another increase. It's kind of becoming a fun event. I think there will be around 10 of us there this year. That will be an increase of 40% for my group at this game. If everyone does that, we could easily break 5K this year.
    The things that come to those who wait will be the scraggly junk left by those who got there first.

If everyone does their assignments, nobody can stop us. The only people that can stop us is Georgia Southern.-Teddy Craft