TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: watch party in Evans GA?

Default watch party in Evans GA?

Will be in Evans this weekend. Anybody have any places they go to that may show the game?

2. Default Re: watch party in Evans GA?

Somewhere in augusta will likely have it on. That is towards downtown on Washington rd. I would call ahead to make sure but they have been good about having gsu on.

Default Re: watch party in Evans GA?

And to keep this from turning into a Abbot & Costello skit, the bars name is "Somewhere in Augusta". If they do, let me know. may join you. The usual place I watch in Thomson is called Hogie Joes. They had hardware problems for Alabam game so I may be hunting a viewing area also.

Quote Originally Posted by Blakeoh View Post
    And to keep this from turning into a Abbot & Costello skit, the bars name is "Somewhere in Augusta". If they do, let me know. may join you. The usual place I watch in Thomson is called Hogie Joes. They had hardware problems for Alabam game so I may be hunting a viewing area also.
    That Bulldog Burger is some good stuff.
    "I've seen more heat in an Easy Bake Oven, Meat!"

Carlton Stewart
    c/o 2010, CIT
    Eagle fan since 1999
    Bronze Eagle since 2011
    North Augusta, South Carolina

I'll call somewhere in Augusta and see if they have it.

Quote Originally Posted by The Demoralizer View Post
    That Bulldog Burger is some good stuff.
    Yes it is! (and named for the high school team, hence dog & not dawg.) There is a lot of bulldawg stuff in there though. I asked one of the owners if I could donate a framed picture to hang on the wall to get a lil Blue & White in there. If you look on the wall behind the booth across from the bar you'll see a picture of Darius and JJ doing the back to back jump. I had sent Darius an another picture and he replied with that pic as his favorite, so I went with that. Had small plates with their name & # and Ga. Southern on it. A small victory, but a start!

Hey guys just saw this and wanted to let you know Pizza Joint Evans is your game day spot for that. The new operator is a non student non alumni non related person. He is a NC State alumni and his father is a Wofford alumni. They have been following Southern since the early 90s. His dad was a huge Erk fan.

Anyway, he shows the games, and I know at least one other Southern alumni that goes there for every game. Awesome place for game day and like I said the guy that runs it is a fan with absolutely no affiliation to our program but has followed us close.

And in closing: they have never not served Eagle Creek since day 1. Right now they have the blonde, and are bringing in seasonal plus 1 other full time.

Quote Originally Posted by BeautifulEagleCreek View Post
    Hey guys just saw this and wanted to let you know Pizza Joint Evans is your game day spot for that. The new operator is a non student non alumni non related person. He is a NC State alumni and his father is a Wofford alumni. They have been following Southern since the early 90s. His dad was a huge Erk fan.

Anyway, he shows the games, and I know at least one other Southern alumni that goes there for every game. Awesome place for game day and like I said the guy that runs it is a fan with absolutely no affiliation to our program but has followed us close.

And in closing: they have never not served Eagle Creek since day 1. Right now they have the blonde, and are bringing in seasonal plus 1 other full time.
    Thanks for the heads up! That is only a few minutes from where my parents live.

9. Default Re: watch party in Evans GA?

Didn't know Pizza Joint had the game. That could be fun since it's only a few minutes away from my house. Thanks for the info.

Gonna go to the pizza joint if anyone what's to join me. Shoot me a text. Seven oh four. Nine eight nine six oh five six