TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Coaches

1. Default Coaches

Wonder when we get official announcement on assistant coaches? No one is official yet...correct?

2. Default Re: Coaches

No official yet. Just the rumors with Corless remaining, and this from Coaching Scoop

Georgia Southern: Former UAB defensive line coach Kevin People is taking a position on Willie Fritz's staff at Georgia Southern, according to AL.com.
    And GSU Athletics posted on Facebook about the link a grad assistant had with Fritz, so you'd think he'd be staying in some capacity, too.

Default Re: Coaches

Does it drive anyone else crazy that those logos aren't lined up?
    People never grow up. They just learn how to act in public.

The artist formerly known as gsu_paintballer.

Quote Originally Posted by gsu_paintballer View Post
    Does it drive anyone else crazy that those logos aren't lined up?
    OCD maybe?

5. Default Re: Coaches

Soooo, I am curious about who is getting to stay on...Has been a lot of talk, but I it interests me who will get the chance to continue the journey.

Has CWF met Coach Garns yet? I'm sure TK has explained to CWF the situation. Garns is like our version of Radio...

Quote Originally Posted by StanMolsonMan View Post
    Because.... We're idiots.

Theres an article in Blueblood's links about a former Fritz player and grad assitant who is coming here to be Director of Player Personnel. He's currently a women's HS basketball coach...but I guess the DPP is more administrative than football-heavy. I guess he's not a Coach in keeping with the the thread topic, but he is a new staff hire by our new HC so I thought I'd mention it.

I went to Army's sight, our former coaches are now shown there as Army coaches.

Quote Originally Posted by Mitchell Kumpstein View Post
    Has CWF met Coach Garns yet? I'm sure TK has explained to CWF the situation. Garns is like our version of Radio...

The answer is yes, we have spoken. At this time, that is all I can disclose.

Quote Originally Posted by Mitchell Kumpstein View Post

TK encouraged me to meet and talk with CF, we met, during early part of conversation CF said "Garns, call me Willie...."(this is a true story, I'm not kidding). At this time, I cant comment further.