TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Coaching search article

Default Coaching search article

Default Re: Coaching search article

So pretty much a paragraph summary of the Flight Line.
    People never grow up. They just learn how to act in public.

The artist formerly known as gsu_paintballer.

Only confirms what we already know and that's not a bad thing.

Pry...Jasper...Fritz...Giff

Not a bad lineup of names to choose from.
    Aaron Stone
    GS Alum & Class of '95
    Health/PE Degree
    gsufans.com Donor
    gsufans.com member since 2007
    Sugar Hill, GA

Like I said on another thread, if Jasper was the man, he would already be named HC. Becoming more obvious, we're waiting on Pry to decide, if he says "no", oh boy, then what?, Contact Jasper?, Ah, coach, you still interested even though you wernt my 1st choice. Awkward?

I'm not worried about Fritz not being a GA boy in regards to recruiting, he is known as a great recruiter and from what I understand Texas and Missouri have some decent HS football players.

Wel,l I had kind of calmed down, but after reading that I'm getting anxious again... Ready for this to be over.

Quote Originally Posted by sidslidkid View Post
    Wel,l I had kind of calmed down, but after reading that I'm getting anxious again... Ready for this to be over.
    Please don't anybody take this as being disrespectful to us GSU, but we are viewed as FBS bottom feeders(for the time being), so it's "trickle down economy", we sit and wait with no real chips at the table(unless were in the game for a D2 coach or an FCS coach). We will take whats pretty much left over, lets hope our "Rivals 2 star" Coach works out as good as a "Rivals 4 star" Coach.

Quote Originally Posted by garns 4 View Post
    Like I said on another thread, if Jasper was the man, he would already be named HC. Becoming more obvious, we're waiting on Pry to decide, if he says "no", oh boy, then what?, Contact Jasper?, Ah, coach, you still interested even though you wernt my 1st choice. Awkward?
    Charlie Strong wasn't the first choice for Texas either.

You take what you can get. Not being the first choice wouldn't stop me from taking a job I want. If the inhale vigorouslyers before me turned it down...so be it.

Quote Originally Posted by Buzz Killington View Post

You take what you can get. Not being the first choice wouldn't stop me from taking a job I want. If the inhale vigorouslyers before me turned it down...so be it.
    The mods don't share my humor attempt to mock gsufans. I said Texas President and AD are terrible since the job was turned down (top 3 salary wise in the country). Then someone else chimed in they got a 2nd rejection. Who else did Texas talk to that said no?
    No longer eating crow for saying "The TO is gone get over it!!"

10. Default Re: Coaching search article

Quote Originally Posted by Buzz Killington View Post

Kind of a different subject, but I was amazed at some of the names Texas was looking at. And I truly believe they ended up with one of the top up and coming coaches in college football. Much better than their more "desired " options