TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Fans that Pi$$ me off

Default Fans that Pi$$ me off

If you come to a game at Southern that has so much implications on the season and complain about having "to stand up and down like you are in church" then you should STAY HOME OR SIT AT THE TOP OF THE HILL!!! The home side needs to be just as loud and pumped about the game like the student section.

Default Re: Fans that Pi$$ me off

I've never say on the home side, but it always looks dead to me. I know a lot of the fans on that side are older alumni, but its like night and day compared to the student side.

I've never sat over there either, but my wife has pretty much laid down the law and said we're buying "normal" season tickets next year, so we might be headed over there.
    People never grow up. They just learn how to act in public.

The artist formerly known as gsu_paintballer.

Stop by Section E. I have no voice today, and I'm sure I'm not the only one.
    "If you want to improve, be content to be thought foolish and stupid." - Epictetus

Dusty Fowler
    I.T./B.Mgmt.
    GSUAF Member
    P69 - Section 108

Quote Originally Posted by gsu_paintballer View Post
    I've never sat over there either, but my wife has pretty much laid down the law and said we're buying "normal" season tickets next year, so we might be headed over there.
    Come over and help me get some excitement on the home side..... i lost my voice yesterday while some of the fans around me wanted to sit during the game.... i would rather the seats be empty than have "fans" more concerned with socializing.

Quote Originally Posted by takerjw View Post
    If you come to a game at Southern that has so much implications on the season and complain about having "to stand up and down like you are in church" then you should STAY HOME OR SIT AT THE TOP OF THE HILL!!! The home side needs to be just as loud and pumped about the game like the student section.
    Oh boy you should sit next to the 4 people we have too. They have yet to put there hands together once. Yet to cheer, chant, or yell. I constantly hear remarks like "its just a georgia southern game." They spend the whole game discussing personal problems. One guy was wearing a Wofford shirt at that game. Its a beautiful saturday the weather is perfect, do us all favor go play some golf, or watch the UGA game.
    Georgia Southern Eagles FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ralze34 View Post
    Stop by Section E. I have no voice today, and I'm sure I'm not the only one.
    I say in section D this week instead of my normal section E spot. Actually had people behind us asking us to sit down!
    Quote Originally Posted by StanMolsonMan View Post
    Because.... We're idiots.

Quote Originally Posted by gataeaglesgata View Post
    Oh boy you should sit next to the 4 people we have too. They have yet to put there hands together once. Yet to cheer, chant, or yell. I constantly hear remarks like "its just a georgia southern game." They spend the whole game discussing personal problems. One guy was wearing a Wofford shirt at that game. Its a beautiful saturday the weather is perfect, do us all favor go play some golf, or watch the UGA game.
    that got on my nerves saturday. I swear you'd think people don't own anything blue. I was in the bookstore and there were more people wearing UGA hats and guy harvey t-shirts than I could count. Its one game a year, buy a blue t-shirt, and support your team. I will say there was a lot more blue than last year, but not as much as there could have been.

Quote Originally Posted by pike51 View Post
    I say in section D this week instead of my normal section E spot. Actually had people behind us asking us to sit down!
    I am in D also and get sick of the "fans" that want to just sit and watch the game.... GET OFF YOUR A$$ OR GO HOME!

Hey pike you can sit with me and mine in D next time.