TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: RAC Lot

Default RAC Lot

My crew will be setting up at the RAC lot this year. Too many 3-6 year old kids to be in Paulson. Does anyone else setup there?
    'Three things can happen when you throw the ball, and two of them are bad.' - Darrell Royal

Default Re: RAC Lot

Quote Originally Posted by AEKDB/Eagle View Post
    My crew will be setting up at the RAC lot this year. Too many 3-6 year old kids to be in Paulson. Does anyone else setup there?
    Are you saying you have too many 3-6 year old kids to be a Paulson? If so, I think Paulson is actually a little more tame than the RAC.

We'll be setting up over there this year for the first time. I expect to get there around 9am.
    Scott Sandhagen
    Printing Management 1998
    Brooklet, GA

Quote Originally Posted by cannonballgsu View Post
    Are you saying you have too many 3-6 year old kids to be a Paulson? If so, I think Paulson is actually a little more tame than the RAC.
    We are more worried about the kids run between cars than anything else. We setup in the corner near the fields at the RAC the last couple games last year. Much better than Paulson. Our kids love to run, so the constant fear of them getting hit by a car was gone.
    'Three things can happen when you throw the ball, and two of them are bad.' - Darrell Royal

Quote Originally Posted by sandeagle98 View Post
    We'll be setting up over there this year for the first time. I expect to get there around 9am.
    We plan to be there around 1 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by AEKDB/Eagle View Post
    We are more worried about the kids run between cars than anything else. We setup in the corner near the fields at the RAC the last couple games last year. Much better than Paulson. Our kids love to run, so the constant fear of them getting hit by a car was gone.
    Good point - there is quite a bit of traffic at Paulson. From what I remember of the RAC, everyone parks and that's it.

Quote Originally Posted by cannonballgsu View Post
    Good point - there is quite a bit of traffic at Paulson. From what I remember of the RAC, everyone parks and that's it.
    I love to drink and relax. Also, the band would warm up before the gam and then walk to Paulson. It is pretty awesome.

Is parking at the RAC restricted or is it 1st come 1st served?

Quote Originally Posted by Gus Russell View Post
    FCFS.

Quote Originally Posted by Gus Russell View Post
    And if you get there early enough, you can take out a bunch of chairs and block off as many parking spots as you want. Hell, get there tonight and block off the entire lot. Apparently that's ok.

Sorry, off of soap box.
    The things that come to those who wait will be the scraggly junk left by those who got there first.

If everyone does their assignments, nobody can stop us. The only people that can stop us is Georgia Southern.-Teddy Craft