TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Sorry

1. Default Re: Sorry

Okay so let me summarize.

So far my analysis of the game:

1. Maine is a team of destiny.

2. Yanks work harder than their southern counterparts (see southern states pre-Emancipation Proclamation)

3. God loves the North (See results of Civil War).

4. Georgians are fat. http://chartsbin.com/view/562

5. All of the good players in Georgia play at UGA, GA Tech, UofF, Auburn, Ole Miss, etc. Slim pickins. (GSU = Georgia JV all-stars????)

6. Georgians are overconfident. (See Civil War)

7. Georgians have cranial deficiencies. (See posters on this site)

8. Georgians hydrate themselves with Soda. (Leads to further dehydration)

9. "Prettiest Little Stadium in America" is only pretty compared to other local infrastructure.

10. Black hole defense will squash the gimmick triple offense.

Your analysis of the game:

Maine is a wine and cheese state

We are Canadians

We have a native cat

We play hockey

We have police that look too professional

You have bragged about two wins against us that happened in the 80's and 2002

And you have made fun of LL Bean

Well at least we're winning the smack off.....

2. Default Re: Sorry

You can't reason with most of them midcoast. I listened to some of the coaches show on Monday night. All he did was complain about some bogus PI call. It went on ad nauseam. I didn't listen to the entire show, but I never heard much about the 48 points their defense gave up. But we're doomed. We'll be lucky if we make it past the first series.

3. Default Re: Sorry

My assessment is that GSU is literally a dumping ground for ALL of the scraps that fall from the FBS table in Georgia...

Default Re: Sorry

Quote Originally Posted by SavannahMainah' View Post
    You can't reason with most of them midcoast. I listened to some of the coaches show on Monday night. All he did was complain about some bogus PI call. It went on ad nauseam. I didn't listen to the entire show, but I never heard much about the 48 points their defense gave up. But we're doomed. We'll be lucky if we make it past the first series.
    On a serious note - if you had seen the officiating in that game, you would have puked.

Now for your "Black Hole Defense" - does that represent the deficiencies in your line? Or does it stand for the fact that our RB's will disappear from your defender's sights never to be seen again until the endzone? Whatever it is, once they play against the GSU TO, they will get lit up.

Since you want to attempt to compare the different analysis of the game...

Quote Originally Posted by midcoastmaine View Post
    Okay so let me summarize.

So far my analysis of the game:

1. Maine is a team of destiny.

2. Yanks work harder than their southern counterparts (see southern states pre-Emancipation Proclamation)

3. God loves the North (See results of Civil War).

4. Georgians are fat. http://chartsbin.com/view/562

5. All of the good players in Georgia play at UGA, GA Tech, UofF, Auburn, Ole Miss, etc. Slim pickins. (GSU = Georgia JV all-stars????)

6. Georgians are overconfident. (See Civil War)

7. Georgians have cranial deficiencies. (See posters on this site)

8. Georgians hydrate themselves with Soda. (Leads to further dehydration)

9. "Prettiest Little Stadium in America" is only pretty compared to other local infrastructure.

10. Black hole defense will squash the gimmick triple offense.

Your analysis of the game:

Maine is a wine and cheese state

We are Canadians

We have a native cat

We play hockey

We have police that look too professional

You have bragged about two wins against us that happened in the 80's and 2002

And you have made fun of LL Bean

Well at least we're winning the smack off.....
    1. Not an analysis of the game. It's boast about your team that has no supporting arguments. ODU could have been a team of destiny. Maine is just the victim of the triple option.
    2. Not an analysis of the game. It's a false stereotype of a regional culture.
    3. Not an analysis of the game. Another false Stereotype.
    4. Not an analysis of the game. Alabama is way worse.
    5. Not an analysis of the game. Although it is actually related to football for a change. Our system is different than any of those schools. We get good players for our system. Not just try to steal the best players and make them conform to our system.
    6. Not an analysis of the game. We're confident because we're successful. Maine has nothing to be confident about. And another regional stereotype with the addendum in parenthesis.
    7. Not an analysis of the game. This is getting redundant....
    8. Not an analysis of the game. wth kind of generalization is that? That's just dumb.
    9. Not an analysis of the game. It's our stadium and we love it. Don't care what anyone else thinks.
    10. Holy ****! A comment that could actually be considered an analysis of the game! Guess we'll have to give Swope a space suit since he's going to be slicing through this "Black Hole Defense" all day.

1 out of 10 comments can be considered analysis of the game. Everything else is just lame *** smack.

Here's an analysis for you: Our offense going to run your defense's *** non-stop all day. You won't be able to stop it. Try as hard as you little teddy bears can, but it's not happening. End of story. And don't even think about putting up near the amount of points as ODU did. Manbearpig is going to ******* eat your defensive line and then follow it up with a tasty quarterback snack for dessert. You can attempt to pass it on us. But you'll quickly find that as a less then favorable option as well when you see that #1 flying around the field breaking up your passes. Face it. You're out matched in every aspect. You might as well just stay home and snuggle up with your little teddy bear because the eagles are soaring to the semi-finals.
    OAS AAS LLS

6. Default Re: Sorry

But was it all against GSU or was it just bad? Bad can go both ways if we're being honest.

Quote Originally Posted by SavannahMainah' View Post
    But was it all against GSU or was it just bad? Bad can go both ways if we're being honest.
    We got away with a couple of false starts, but that's about it. They were leaning toward ODU with favorable calls all day letting them get away with push offs and making ridiculous PI calls.

For instance - This wasn't called a TD:

Photos by Casey Jones

8. Default Re: Sorry

Apart from your fantasy about the game, have you watched our team play? Have you looked at our resume? I mean seriously, you guys seem to be ignoring the fact that the ONLY HEAD TO HEAD COMPARISON IS THE GAME V. APP STATE! WE BEAT APP STATE THIS YEAR! YOU LOST TO THEM THIS YEAR! You can keep ignoring it. The game will be played on Saturday, and then we'll know.

Quote Originally Posted by midcoastmaine View Post
    Apart from your fantasy about the game, have you watched our team play? Have you looked at our resume? I mean seriously, you guys seem to be ignoring the fact that the ONLY HEAD TO HEAD COMPARISON IS THE GAME V. APP STATE! WE BEAT APP STATE THIS YEAR! YOU LOST TO THEM THIS YEAR! You can keep ignoring it. The game will be played on Saturday, and then we'll know.
    Using your reasoning, we could have beat half of the SEC this year based on how we performed against Bama. Relative stats mean nothing.

App sees us on a regular basis, knows our offense, and wanted revenge for us knocking them off the top of the ladder last year. That was the best game they played this year.

10. Default Re: Sorry

Quote Originally Posted by cannonballgsu View Post
    Using your reasoning, we could have beat half of the SEC this year based on how we performed against Bama. Relative stats mean nothing.

App sees us on a regular basis, knows our offense, and wanted revenge for us knocking them off the top of the ladder last year. That was the best game they played this year.
    Okay points scored against a team means a lot less than a W. I know the best thing that has happened to GSU so far this year is losing to Alabama, but I think a win against a team you lost means a little more for the Black Bears.